Classic Collection 24" Built-In Indoor Beer Dispenser
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
Made in North America, the SBC590 is an indoor beer dispenser designed for built-in installation under counters. The stainless steel wrapped door is user-reversible to allow more flexibility in placing the unit. A sleek horizontally mounted handle and designer style kickplate complete the look.
Frost-free operation helps to minimize user maintenance and keep your beer stored at a stable temperature, with a dial thermostat located in the front kickplate for easy temperature adjustment. Serve two of your favorite brews from 1/6 kegs with the twin tap system. This unit ships with a complete Sankey tap kit that includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft tower, connection hardware and cleaning kit. A two-piece stainless steel drip tray is included to help keep your counter spill-free. Inside, the reinforced stainless steel floor helps to protect the unit when loading kegs.
At just 24" wide, the SBC590 is the ideal finish for any home bar with high beer standards. To convert this model for freestanding use, order the SBC590 Kit. For an outdoor version, see the SBC590OS.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Dual Sankey American Tap:
Stainless Steel Drip Tray:
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
Stainless Steel Door
- Fully wrapped 304 grade stainless steel door offers lasting durability and style.
Professional Horizontal Handle
- Sleek stainless steel handle is mounted horizontally for a modern look.
- User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility.
Complete Tap Kit
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, dual Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit.
Dual Tap System
- Interior accepts two 1/6 kegs to accommodate all tastes.
- Front-located thermostat allows easy temperature management.
Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- Two-piece drip tray included to help catch spills.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Optional Freestanding Kit
- Order SBC590 Kit to use this unit freestanding.
- Kit includes casters and tower.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.