SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT beer dispensers are the quality leaders. While the market has been flooded with imitators, SUMMIT is the only company that can offer a choice of freestanding or built-in units, outdoor units, and models for homes as well as models that meet commercial standards. Models with the KIT-490 option come complete with the tap system for SBC-490.
This refrigerator uses 418 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Converts to Refrigerator:
U.L Approved for Outdoor Use:
Dimensions and Weights
- Complete stainless steel finish with sealed aluminum back
- Accepts half; quarter; or mini kegs
- Converts to a refrigerator with shelves included
- Stainless steel bottom tray
- U.L. approved for outdoor-use
- KIT 490 with all accessories is included
- 115 Volts; 60 cycle; 3 prong plug
Summit SBC490OSSSTB7TWIN Reviews