SUMMIT's SBC4907 series of freestanding beer dispensers are commercially approved to NSF-18. Available in black, brass, or stainless steel, and with single, double, or triple taps, these customizable beer coolers are perfectly sized under 24 inches wide and conveniently portable with sturdy castors.
Each SBC4907 unit can accommodate half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs and comes with our KIT490, a complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware and cleaning kit. A stainless steel floor guard adds protection when changing kegs and a top rail and drip tray help keep service tidy and sanitary.
Convert any SBC4907 into an all-refrigerator in just a few simple steps for added versatility and convenience. Adjustable shelves, automatic defrost, and an adjustable thermostat provide the convenience and quality of SUMMIT refrigeration on a beer dispenser.
To see built-in beer dispensers with commercial approval, see the SBC490BI7 series.
This refrigerator uses 418 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weight
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
Slim undercounter dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 18
KIT 490 included
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Convertible to a refrigerator
- Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
- Simplify appliance care by letting your beer cooler defrost itself
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
Fully finished cabinet
- All beer dispensers can be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
- Units ending in SSTB come with a solid stainless steel door and professional towel bar handle
Stainless steel door frame
- Units ending in "FR" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame
Twin and triple taps
- Twin or triple Sankey American taps let you serve a variety of beer from one dispenser
- Keep your beer on the move with sturdy casters that let you wheel the beer dispenser with ease
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals