SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT beer dispensers are the quality leaders. While the market has been flooded with imitators, SUMMIT is the only company that can offer a choice of freestanding or built-in units, and models for homes as well as models that meet commercial standards. They can also offer a wide variety of finishes, including a rugged 18 gauge stainless steel top option. And all SUMMIT beer coolers are full sized, to accommodate any size keg available.
This refrigerator uses 418 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Ext Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Right Hinge Door
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Rear of Unit
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
KIT 490 included
- Complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Triple tap system
- Three taps allow you to serve three different brews from mini kegs
- Keep placement options flexible with a reversible door swing that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself
Convertible to a refrigerator
- Transform the unit into an all-purpose refrigerator with convenient adjustable shelves
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
Casters included (ship unassembled)
- To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
Top guard rail (ships unassembled)
- Silver rail completes the top and neatens service
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals