Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Setting Capacity
This state-of-the-art dishwasher by Samsung is the perfect addition to your kitchen. Samsung's revolutionary WaterWall™ technology reinvents dishwashing. Unlike conventional dishwashers, the WaterWall™ line uses a powerful sweeping wall of water to leave dishes remarkably clean. The Zone Booster wash setting offers controllable intensive washing at the touch of a button. Selecting the option to wash the right or left zone on the bottom rack enables you to target hard-to-clean pots and pans for higher water pressure and temperature wash. The Speed Booster setting helps reduce the total time needed to complete the cleaning process. Get clean dishes quicker when you select the speed booster option.
With a top rack that adjusts to accommodate tall and oversized cookware, this dishwasher features ultimate flexibility to clean all your pots, pans and silverware. The 3rd rack featuring a bendable silverware tray provides added loading and unloading convenience. The removable FlexTray™ is perfect for oversized or hard to fit items - allowing you to lay silverware flat for better cleaning. The Gliding Rack allows you to slide items in and out with ease. The ball bearing middle rack is ideal for easy loading and unloading of the dishwasher. Enjoy powerful, efficient dishwashing in peace with a special insulation system that significantly reduces noise to 40dBA - the quietest in its class.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
This dishwasher uses 258 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Control Panel Style:
Electronic Touch Sensor
Yes, < 40 dBA
Water Leakage Sensor:
Heavy / Pots and Pans:
Place Settings Capacity:
Delicate - China/Gentle:
Quick Plus/Express 60:
Silverware Basket Type:
Energy Star Compliant:
Circuit Board and Interior Racking
Stainless Steel Tub and Lining
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8 - 34 27/32"
- Samsung WaterWall™ Technology uses vertical jets that create a powerful wall of water 35% stronger than normal rotary systems to clean even the hardest-to-reach places.
- The ability to designate targeted washing zones with individual water pressures and temperatures means you can wash hard-to-clean pots and delicate glassware at the same time.
3rd Rack with FlexTray™
- 3rd rack featuring a bendable silverware tray provides added loading and unloading convenience. The removable FlexTray™ is perfect for oversized or hard to fit items.
- Enjoy powerful, efficient dishwashing in peace with a special insulation system that significantly reduces noise to 40dBA - the quietest in its class.
- Simply slide items in and out with ease. The ball bearing middle rack is ideal for easy loading and unloading of the dishwasher.
Adjustable Racking System
- Clean even your tallest and most oversized items with ease with a flexible and easy to use design that allows for more space on the top rack. With the simple push of a lever you can fit more dishes.
- Speed Booster helps reduce cycle time by up to 25% and allows you to wash your dishes in as little as 60 minutes. Perfect for everyday family dishes.
15 Place Settings
- Easily fit more dishes in this dishwasher with enough space for up to 15 place settings.
Digital Leakage Sensor
- Enjoy worry-free dishwashing and protect your floor from any water-related damage. After sensing just 1.5 ounces of excess water, your dishwasher will shut itself off to prevent any further leaking.
- The Samsung Chef Collection dishwasher with WaterWall™ technology features a stainless steel pocket handle design enhanced by a glowing Ice Blue LED display.
Energy Star Rated
- Energy Star rated products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This energy-efficient dishwasher only uses 258 kWh per year.
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Upper Rack: 2 Cup Shelves, 3 Adjustable Tines
- Upper Rack: 2 Fold Down Tine
- Lower Rack: 6 Fold Down Tine
Samsung Chef Collection DW80H9970US Reviews