Samsung NE58F9500SS 5.8 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range
This easy-to-install range features a slide-in design to replace your freestanding range for a sleek, customized, built-in look for your kitchen - no remodeling required. The Guiding Light Controls are intuitive and easy to use, offering simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. You'll easily control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes. A 5.8 cu. ft. extra large oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. You can easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. Three oven racks allow you to prepare enough food for large gatherings. Additionally, this range features dual convection cooking, a temperature probe, a powerful five-burner cooktop, a large window design, a spacious storage drawer and much, much more. Available at AJ Madison.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
Self Clean / Steam Clean:
SteamQuick (20 min. oven cleaning) and Self Clean
Dual Convection Oven Cook:
20 Minute SteamQuick Cleaning:
Premium Stainless Steel Look:
Storage Drawer Capacity:
0.7 cu. ft.
9/12", 3,000 Watts
6/9", 3,000 Watts
6", 1,200 Watts
6", 1,200 Watts
175°F - 550°F
Low - High
175°F - 550°F
Glass Cooktop Warranty:
Dimensions and Weights
34 - 36 13/16" (Adjustable)
Required Cutout Width:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- Easily install and replace your freestanding range for a sleek, customized, built-in look for your kitchen, without having to remodel. A sleek, slide-in design appears customized with cabinetry.
Guiding Light Controls
- Intuitive controls offer simple, step-by-step instructions for choosing cooking options. Control temperature and time settings, select cooking functions and program your favorite recipes.
5.8 cu. ft. Large Capacity
- Allows you to cook multiple dishes at once. Easily accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. Three oven racks allow you to prepare enough food for large gatherings.
- Cook food faster and more evenly with the Dual Convection system, which allows convection cooking in the entire oven.
- A built-in probe allows you to monitor the temperature so you never have to guess whether your meats and poultry are cooked properly. Monitor cooking progress without opening the oven door and releasing heat.
Five Burner Cooktop
- Enjoy the flexibility to cook with different-sized pans simultaneously. Whether you're boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there's a burner for your needs.
Dual Fast Boil
- Helps you boil water quickly and saves you time while cooking. A smooth ceramic surface allows for convenient cleaning.
Large Window Design
- Easily check the progress of your food without having to open the oven door or release heat. A stylish, wide-angle glass design complements other modern kitchen elements.
- A handy storage space allows for additional storage of your pots and pans. It also elevates oven capacity, making it easy to slide a large roast inside.
Side Panels and Trim Kit Sold Separately