Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
59" hose length
Dimensions and Weights
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Hydrolock quick connect installation.
- Pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" fittings connect directly to supply stops.
- High arc spout provides height and reach to fill or clean large pots while pull out wand provides the maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing.
- 360° rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side.
- Operates in stream or spray mode in the pullout or retracted position.
- When filling a vessel outside the sink, the pause feature conveniently stops the water flow as the wand passes over the counter top.
- Temperature controlled by 100° arc of handle travel.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi
- 1255 Duralast cartridge design for Single-Handle Faucets.
- Third party certified to WaterSense, CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF61/9.
- Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- The backflow protection system in the device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- ADA Compliant for lever handle.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installation.