Miele has been producing floor care products renown for their quality and durability for over 80 years. Now with more than a million vacuums leaving its Bielefeld, Germany plant each year, Miele is the largest family owned and operated floor care manufacturer in the world.
A high quality, world class product takes shape in the hands of skilled line workers at Miele. With care, concentration and respectful attention to detail, each S7 vacuum cleaner is crafted.
S7210 Twist (Royal Blue) Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The primary cleaning force behind any vacuum cleaner is its suction motor. As with all Miele floor care products, the S7 is equipped with a strong 1,200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor System.
In addition to its power, the SwivelNeck makes the S7 so maneuverable it can even be laid flat to the floor, which makes getting under beds and other low furnishings easier than ever before.
Thorough yet gentle cleaning of deep-pile carpeting even when the depth of pile varies. This is why Miele S7 offers an innovative automatic height adjustment feature.
The key component is the electrobrush. The electrobrush has a unique roller brush assembly (the roller brush is the agitator bar that, when spinning, separates carpet fibers allowing the suction power of the vacuum to lift dust and debris lodged deep down in the carpeting) which is flexible and spring-loaded to adapt to different carpet heights and floor coverings.
The electrobrush follows the contour of the floor, reaching dust particles found in the depths of deep pile carpeting while the floor head always maintains optimal surface contact allowing consistent air flow.
The height adjustment on Miele's S7 is truly automatic requiring absolutely no manual intervention. Miele S7 is gentle on your carpets, penetrating the pile only to the depth necessary. And thanks to its own powerful 4,800 RPM motor, the roller brush can be turned on and off separately allowing quick transitions to or from smooth flooring to carpeting. Gentle cleaning at the highest level.
Suction control via rotary dial
Power - Motor
1,200-Watt, Miele-made Vortex
Motor protection indicator:
Active H.E.P.A. Filter:
Optional (Sold separately)
Telescopic, Stainless Steel Wand:
Automatic Carpet Height Adjustment:
360 Degree Castor Wheels:
Reinforced, Ergonomic handles:
Power and Motor
- 1,200-Watt Miele-made Vortex Motor
- 4,800 r.p.m. brush roller motor
- 2-motor system, with separate control for electrobrush
- Motor protection indicator
- 5.45 quart, Type U, AirClean dustbag, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar
- Suction control via rotary dial
- Impressive 54-foot cleaning radius
- Patented Swivel-neck for maximum maneuverability
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- 360 Degree front caster wheels
- 12-foot, integrated, flexible hose
- Anti-tipping device for enhanced stability when using included accessories
- Reinforced, ergonomic handles for both operation and transport/carrying
- Lightweight, telescopic, stainless steel wand
- Low-profile electrobrush passes under low-clearance furnishings
Additional Filter Options (Not Included)
Miele S7 Series Multi-Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner S7210 Reviews