Welcome to ShowHouse...
Where they consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse.
When it comes to your home, you know exactly what you want. You believe the slightest detail can make all the difference. At ShowHouse, they agree. They consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite.
With ShowHouse, their exceptional design carries with it the Moen standard of unparalleled quality and service. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse. Available at AJ Madison.
ShowHouse Kitchen Collections
The kitchen is the centerpiece of every home. It's where family and friends naturally gather, where experiences are shared and memories made. Every design choice is a reflection of you and how you want to live. At ShowHouse, they understand the pursuit of that ideal, and you'll see their commitment reflected in the exquisite designs and impeccable performance of all their kitchen faucets and accessories.
Pot Filler Kitchen Collection
The Pot Filler is an epicurean luxury sure to inspire the master chef in you. The ultimate in style and convenience, the Pot Filler swings out over your stove to easily reach all burners.
Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet
1224 Cartridge Design
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Flow levers operate counterclockwise through 180 degree arc with shut off at 6 o'clock and maximum flow at the 12 o'clock position.
- Shut off in clockwise direction.
- Nonmetallic and stainless steel materials.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements therein including NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.