Welcome to ShowHouse...
Where they consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse.
When it comes to your home, you know exactly what you want. You believe the slightest detail can make all the difference. At ShowHouse, they agree. They consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite.
With ShowHouse, their exceptional design carries with it the Moen standard of unparalleled quality and service. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse. Available at AJ Madison.
ShowHouse Kitchen Collections
The kitchen is the centerpiece of every home. It's where family and friends naturally gather, where experiences are shared and memories made. Every design choice is a reflection of you and how you want to live. At ShowHouse, they understand the pursuit of that ideal, and you'll see their commitment reflected in the exquisite designs and impeccable performance of all their kitchen faucets and accessories.
Ascent Kitchen Collection
Clean, precise and undeniably contemporary, Ascent Kitchen and Preparatory/Bar Faucets have a bold, simple elegance that enlivens the room and invigorates the spirit.
One Handle Prep with Pullout Spout
Aerated and Rinse
Hydrolock Quick Connect Installation:
Flexible Supply Lines:
Yes with 3/8" Connections
68" Whisper Quiet Flexible Hose:
NOTE: This faucet is designed to be installed thru 1 hole, 1-1/2" (38mm) MIN. DIA.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Hydrolock quick connect installation.
- Pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings.
- 360° rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side.
- Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Operates in stream or spray mode in the pullout or retracted position.
- Flow is limited to 2.2 gpm (8.3 L/min) at 60 psi.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- The backflow protection system in the device consists of two independently operating check valves, a primary and a secondary which prevent backflow.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installation.
Moen Ascent S61708X Reviews