The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
1 3/4" Radius
4" High, Full Length, 1/4" Coved Corner
Outside Edge of Sink and Drainboards:
5/32" Raised Rim
Wood Mounting Strips:
Attached to Underside for Fastening Top to Cabinet
- Single Bowl-Double Drainboard.
- Type 304 Stainless steel.
- Designed for use with standard size base cabinet and combinations-for tough, durable counter-topping.
- Bowl and fan-pitched integral drainboards seamlessly formed from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- 1 3/4" radius coved corners.
- Sink top is 1 1/2" thick.
- Full length, 4" high, backsplash.
- Outside edge of sink and drainboards has a 5/32" raised rim.
- Exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous, highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Each unit has wood mounting strips and corner blocks fastened to underside.
Note: Available four faucet holes only.
Elkay Lustertone Collection S54194 Reviews