Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
For the kitchen and bath, ShowHouse offers styles that range from sleek and modern to refined and traditional. Products include kitchen, preparatory and bath faucets, luxurious shower, spa and tub faucet options and a complete line of coordinating bath accessories. All are available in beautiful designer finishes.
The line also features exclusive powder room collections with uniquely designed faucets and accessories for a coordinated look in the one room your guests are certain to use.
Welcome to ShowHouse...
Where they consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse.
Presenting... Waterhill For The Bath
Waterhill Lavatory Faucets have a time-honored presence that gives your bath traditional charm.
Number of Handles:
Type of Handles:
1.5 gpm (5.7 L/Min.) Max.
6" Extension Kit for Vessel Sink Applications:
Optional (2 Pieces, 3" Each)
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- 1/2" IPS connections will accept standard ball nose connection for 3/8" tubing.
- Includes metal pop-up waste assembly.
- Includes hot and cold temperature indicator.
- Includes optional 3 hole deck plate (escutcheon).
- Designed to be installed through 1, 1-1/8" min. dia. hole.
- Optional extension kit for Vessel Sink applications.
- Pivot action lever style handle.
- Features a pivoting spout with self-centering feature.
- Temperature controlled through 180° arc of handle travel.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm Max. (5.7 L/Min.) at 60 psi, for products made before October 2008 flow is limited to 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min.)
- 1225 cartridge design with nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel materials.
- Third party certified to WaterSense, CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1, ICC A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.
Moen Waterhill S411X Reviews