Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
Number of Bowls:
Dimensions and Weights
- Manufactured of 18 gauge stainless steel.
- The large bowl is a minimum of 21" x 16" x 10".
- The sink ledge has three fixture mounting holes, 1-1/2" in diameter and 4" on center.
- Has one 3-1/2" diameter recessed drain opening in each bowl.
- Soundshield undercoating maximizes sound deadening and inhibits condensation.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
Cut Out Dimensions
- Cut out dimensions are 24-3/8" x 21-3/8", with a 3/8" corner radius.
- A tolerance of plus or minus 1/16" is acceptable.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Lifetime limited warranty against material or manufacturing defects.
Moen Lancelot S22338 Reviews