SUMMIT puts great value in a small package with compact "cube" refrigerator-freezers designed to fit above or below the counter.
The S19L is a refrigerator-freezer sized at just 19 inches wide for easy placement in any tight spot, with a reversible door offering even more options. The manual defrost refrigerator section includes a removable shelf and wide door rack for storage of large bottles. The compact freezer section has a covered front to keep stored items cold. A factory installed lock adds security to the unit.
Energy efficient and value priced, the S19L is perfect for offices, motels, and other locations in need of a compact refrigerator-freezer with trusted reliability.
This refrigerator uses 298 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.05.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth with Door at 90°:
Comp Step Width:
Right Hinge Door
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
- Limited space is no problem for Summit's thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Compact square footprint for placement on top of counters
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals