Quality German Appliances: Since 1899
Miele and Cie. was founded in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann. Since then it has always been a family-owned, family-run company now in its fourth generation. Since the founding days, Miele's been guided by a mantra, a vision, to be "Immer Besser".
Translated from German, these words mean "Always Better" or "Forever Better". They truly believe in spirit of these words and in keeping with the patriarchs' principle, Miele produces products that are of the highest standards in terms of quality materials and craftsmanship, durability and reliability.
Miele: Focused On The Quality
Their pioneering spirit is the result of four generations of quality without compromise. With precision German engineering they use only the finest materials coupled with the latest, most advanced manufacturing technology. They produce advanced products that are safe, reliable and easy-to-use.
The long life of Miele appliances is legendary - they know of some that are still going strong after 30 years. This is not by accident, it is by design. As a matter of fact, all Miele appliances must endure a 10,000 hour endurance test which equates to a life span of 20 years in order to proudly carry the family name and ever enter your home. The result of this commitment Miele has earned a global reputation as the quality leader.
Miele-Made Vortex Motor
Yes with Anti-Slip Stopper
Convenient Cable Clip:
Intensive Clean Plus FilterBag:
Air Clean Filter:
Active AirClean Filter:
Floor Tools and Accessories
Classic Combination Floor Tool FiberTeQ:
Socket For Powerbrush Connection:
Stainless Steel Telescopic Wand:
Upholstery Nozzle and Crevice Tool:
Included with Onboard Caddy
- Powerful 1,000-Watt, Miele-Made Vortex Motor
Filter System (Included)
- Intensive Clean Plus FilterBag with Spring-Loaded, Self-Sealing Collar
- The Air Clean filter is designed for normal use and is made of multi-ply material which is electrostatically charged to retain dust particles.
- It retains 99.95% of particles down to 0.5 of a micron and 94% of particles down to 0.3 of a micron.
- This filter lasts as long as 5 dustbags and is included free of charge from Miele with each box of Miele certified dust bags.
Filtration Options (Not Included)
- This filter combines the Super Air Clean filter with an active charcoal cassette which absorbs odors from the dust bag - especially useful if you have pets.
- This filter retains 99.95% of particles down to 0.5 of a micron (only 1 and 1/200th the width of a strand of human hair) and has a life of 50 hours or 12 months of use.
- The Active HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter not only captures and retains tiny, lung-damaging particles (including dust mite feces and pollen).
- It also uses the same Generally Activated Charcoal filter (GAC) that the Active Air Clean filter uses to absorb odors.
- This Miele filter conforms to the new stringent European standard for filtration (EN 1822) which means that it actually traps 99.99% of all particles as tiny as 0.3 of a micron.
- These filters are so well designed that they only need to be replaced after 50 hours of use, or approximately 12 months.
- There is also a convenient spot to write the date on the filter, which takes the guesswork out of when the filter should be replaced.
- Ergonomic Handle with Anti-Slip Stopper
- Quick Cable Release and Convenient Cable Clip
- Impressive 28-Foot Operating Radius
- Operating radius is determined by the length of the hose and the power cord.
- Miele is properly generous with both so the Miele S194 Quickstep has up to 28-feet to use before you have to unplug and move to another outlet.
Included Floor Tools and Accessories
- Classic Combination Floor Tool FiberTeQ (SBD 470-3)
- Socket For Powerbrush Connection
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Wand
- Upholstery Nozzle and Crevice with Onboard Caddy