DOOR HANDLES (door will require custom panel)
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
This refrigerator uses 447.86 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.66.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Requires Custom Panels
Automatic with Water Evaporation
Multi-flow Air Tower:
Number of independent Cooling Systems:
Activated Charcoal Air Filter:
Digital Temperature Display:
Split Safety Glass Shelf:
Fully Extendable Drawers:
Height Adjustable Door Bins:
Gallon Storage Door Bins:
Extendable Drawers with Transparent Front:
Temperature Control Drawer:
Fully Extendable Drawers:
Daily Ice Production:
Ice Storage Bin Capacity:
Removable Storage Bin:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Power Cord Length:
120 Volt 3-prong
Dimensions and Weight
19.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Stainless Steel Interior
- Helps prevent bacteria growth and keeps the refrigerator naturally hygienic, just like in a professional kitchen.
Motorized Glass Shelf
- A push of a buttom moves the motorized shelf to the desired height, even when fully loaded, thus making reorganizing the refrigerator compartment easy and time-efficient.
Temperature Control Drawer
- Continuous fully extendable temperature controlled drawer with transparent front, integrated lighting and no-frost technology.
Electronic Temperature Control
- With more precise temperature control, food can be stored longer.
- The digital temperature display is used for all settings, including special functions.
Ice Maker and Dispenser
- An integrated automatic ice maker is in the freezer compartment and can produce approximately 3.1 pounds of ice a day. The removable ice storage bin can hold approximately 6.6 pounds of ice.
- Bright interior lighting with LED sidewall pillars.
Aluminum Door Bins
- These adjustable bins offer plenty of storage space and have a variety of uses. They are made of solid, anodised aluminum, which is particulary hygienic, easy to clean, and prevents odor transfer from foods.
- Automatic quick-chilling gives maximum chilling power, thus helping to prevent warming of items already stored when new items are placed in the refrigerator.
5.7 Cu. Ft. Freezer Compartment
- No-frost technology and fast freezing. Featuring two fully extendable drawers and interior lighting.
Energy Star Qualified