The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
The New Modular Refrigerator and Freezer Columns From Gaggenau
Modular design supports unique kitchen layout and design choices that allow the creation of a personalized refrigeration system. Fully integrated or visually striking with aluminum or stainless steel doors. The combination options are endless - mix and match, and place the columns anywhere in the kitchen depending on individual needs.
Wine Storage Units
Professional wine storage at home. Two temperature-controlled zones for ideal wine storage conditions - for both white and red wine or long-term storage and drinking temperature. Wine treasures delightfully presented with optional interior lighting and precisely stored. For the true wine connoisseur. Available in 18-inch (RW 414) and 24-inch (RW 464).
Requires Custom Panels
Volume / Energy Efficiency
Total Net Volume:
13.9 Cu. Ft.
Number of 0.75 Liter Bottles:
Daily Energy Consumption per 100 (3.5 Cu. Ft.) of Net Volume:
Electronic Temperature Control:
Fresh Cooling Zones with Humidity Control:
Cooling Zones with Humidity Control:
Malfunction Visual Warning Signal:
Malfunction Audible Warning Signal:
Door Open Visual Warning Signal:
Door Open Audible Warning Signal:
Total Connect Load:
Connection Cable Length:
0.85 kWh/24 Hrs.
Doors Open to a 115-Degree Angle
- Allowing to completely pull out all drawers for easy access to stored items.
Two Seperate Temperature Zones
- Two seperate temperature zones, both continuously variable due to dynamic cool air distribution.
- Perfect to store different wines at their ideal temperature.
- Dimmable LED interior light integrated in ceiling and temperature divider, can be switched on even when the door is closed.
- For a perfect display of the wines.
Sliding Bottle Trays
- Sliding trays in aluminum and beech.
- Special display trays are available to showcase valuable bottles.
Dynamic Cool Air Distribution
- The dynamic cool air distribution system with its ventilator ensures that the temperature is more evenly distributed within the compartment, allowing items to be stored for longer.
Electronic Temperature Control
- With more precise temperature control, food can be stored for longer.
- The keypad with digital temperature display is used for all settings, including special functions.
Gaggenau RW464760 Reviews