The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki. Available at AJ Madison.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Capacity and Consumption Data
1.0 kWh/24 Hr.
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Digital Temperature Display:
Dynamic Cool Air Distribution:
Multi-Flow Air System:
Automatic with Defrost Water Evaporation
Activated Charcoal Air Filter:
Energy-Saving Vacation Mode:
Open-Door and Malfunction Warning System:
10 Fully Extendable
Accepts Magnum Bottles:
Yes, Up To 4
Maximum Bottle Trays:
13 Bottle Trays or Aluminum Shelves
78 3/4" with Plug
Dimensions and Weights
- Two individual temperature zones, both continuously variable.
- Consistent temperatures, adjustable from 41°F to 64°F humidity control.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Fully extendable bottle trays in beech and aluminum.
- Presentation light option.
- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- Dynamic cool air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Energy-saving vacation mode.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- 10 fully extendable bottle trays, up to four can store magnum bottles.
- Space for maximum 13 bottle trays or aluminum shelves.
- Interior lighting with 2 ceiling spots in the upper and 1 ceiling spot in the lower climate zone, can be used as display light.
- Energy consumption 1 kWh/24 hour.
- Connecting cable 78-3/4" with plug.