30" Gas Self-Clean Range - RVGR
The freestanding gas self-clean sealed burner range offers all the exceptional features expected in a Viking range wrapped in ultra-chic design and grace. The new 5-burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and 15,000 BTU broiler provide unrivaled along with the convenience of self-clean.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Overall Oven Capacity:
4.0 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Oven Capacity:
3.3 Cu. Ft.
Shipped Standard For Natural Gas; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
120VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-prong Plug Attached To Unit
Surface Burner Ratings
18,000 BTU Nat. / 15,800 BTU LP
8,000 BTU Nat. / 6,500 BTU LP
9,000 BTU Nat. / 8,000 BTU LP
12,000 BTU Nat. / 11,000 BTU LP
17,000 BTU Nat. / 15,000 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
35 7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
Overall Height To Top Of Backguard:
Overall Height To Top Of High Shelf:
Add 18 3/16"
Oven Interior Depth - Overall:
Oven Interior Depth - AHAM:
Oven Interior Height:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs - including a NEW fifth burner.
- Left front - 18,000 BTU (dual stacked burner).
- Right front - 17,000 BTU.
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Exclusive - SureSpark Ignition System.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting.
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with two heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven racks and one standard rack.
- High performance cooking modes include:
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced air flow for even heat distribution.
- Exclusive - combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity.
- Shipped standard with island trim.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven.
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box.
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning.
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans.
Installation Accessories (Optional)
- Curb base and custom curb base front.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
Viking Trade-Up Event - Up To $875 Off Instantly
Save Up To $875 Instantly
Up to $875 instant savings with the purchase of qualifying Viking kitchen appliances.
How To Save:
• Purchase any Viking 3 Series 30" Range - Get $675 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Range, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off or a FREE Grill
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Cooktop, Wall Oven, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off or a FREE Grill
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.