36 Inch Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners
Enhance your kitchen with this powerful cooktop by Viking. The cooktop features 5 burners and continuous grates which allow for easy movement of cookware. Thanks to the cooktop's permanently sealed burners, spills cannot enter the burner box. The cooktop's metal die-cast knobs are removable, childproof, and allow for easy cleanup. The automatic electric spark ignition will reignite any extinguished burner. This unit also features a one-piece steel top, providing elegant curves and a seamless, easy-to-clean surface.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Ships Standard For Natural Gas
115V; 50/60Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Aprox. Shipping Weight:
Surface Burner Ratings
9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU
9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU
17,000 Nat./15,000 LP BTU
5,000 Nat./5,000 LP BTU
12,000 Nat./10,000 LP BTU
35 1/4" Min. - 35 7/8" Max.
20" Min. - 20 1/4" Max.
3" Min. Burner Box Only, 5" Min. For Gas Outlet Not Including Regulator
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs.
- Center - 17,000 BTU (dual stacked burner).
- Right front - 12,000 BTU.
- Sealed burners with aluminum flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Exclusive - SureSpark Ignition System.
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top with separate spill collection areas.
- Durable, metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning.
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
Viking RVGC33615BS Reviews