4.7 cu. ft. Electric Range Oven with QuickCook Elements
Cook like a pro with this powerful Viking range. The large 4.7 cu. ft. oven offers plenty of room for roasting large poultry or cooking multiple dishes at once. Using the largest convection fan in the industry, the Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System works bi-directionally for optimal cooking results. With the self-clean cycle you can leave cleanup to the oven; it uses extreme heat to burn away those baked-on spills, requiring only a quick wipe down when the cycle is complete. The QuickCook Surface Elements utilize advanced ribbon technology to reach full power in about three seconds so you get the flexibility of an electric range with the speed and power of gas.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Radiant Ribbon Element
Left Front Element:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Rear Element:
Left Rear Element Type:
Center Element Type:
Right Front Element:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Rear Element:
Right Rear Element Type:
Vari-Speed Dual Flow
Number of Rack Positions:
TruConvec Convection Cook:
Hi, Medium, Low, Convection
Dimensions and Weight
35 7/8" - 37"
Glass Ceramic Surface
- Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
- Maximize air flow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection system. The two-speed convection system turns the fan in both directions to maximize airflow.
TruGlide Oven Racks
- This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
Large Capacity Oven
- Be prepared for the largest of meals, and wait less to cook more with the RapidReady preheat system. A quick preheat means less time waiting for the oven to be ready for cooking.
QuickCook Surface Elements
- Utilizing ribbon technology, elements are able to reach full power in about three seconds so you don't have to wait before cooking.
Viking Trade-Up Event - Up To $875 Off Instantly
Save Up To $875 Instantly
Up to $875 instant savings with the purchase of qualifying Viking kitchen appliances.
How To Save:
• Purchase any Viking 3 Series 30" Range - Get $675 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Range, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Cooktop, Wall Oven, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Viking 3 Series RVER33015BWH Reviews