An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
How can you not dive into cooking with a range like this A vast, 60" cooktop that can be customized for your preferred cooking style - or styles. Choose four or six dual burners. Add a French top, infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler, or a combination thereof. Underneath, two full-size convection ovens boast their infrared broiler that cooks with virtually no warm up.
MFG SKU RT364G
Classic Stainless Steel
Distinctive Red Control Knobs:
Yes with Chrome Bezels
Yes (At All Settings)
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Top Grates:
Stainless Steel Drip Tray:
Surface Burners - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
4 with 500 BTU/Hr Delivered At Simmer
Infrared Charbroiler - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
Infrared Griddle - 18,000 BTU/Hr:
French Top - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
IMPORTANT NOTE: The 10-1/2" riser is required for installation against a combustible surface.
- Dual brass burners with automatic re-ignition at all settings.
- The burners can produce 16,000 BTUs for professional cooking heat and turn down to 500 BTUs for those delicate jobs like melting chocolate.
- Their infrared technology distributes heat more evenly and effectively for superior cooking results.
- It also eliminates the need for messy lava rock.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- The stainless steel drip tray pulls out on ball bearing slides.
- Provides a smooth glide to and from the locked position and making it easy to remove and clean.
- Their large red control knobs feature four position settings.
- Chrome bezels surround all knobs.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- 10-1/2" classic stainless steel riser.
- Classic stainless steel standard or island trim.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron wok grate.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron S-grates.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle model only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU RT364G