This family of DCS Integrated bottom freezer refrigerators provides a new level of fit and finish to deliver seamless kitchen integration. These are designed for easy installation and flush fit at heights of either 80" or 84" with minimal gaps.
Choose between your cabinetry facades or stainless steel door panel set (sold separately).
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at AJ Madison.
16.8 Cu. Ft.
Smart Touch Panel
Fresh Food Section Specifications
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers:
2 Half Width
1 Full Width
Freezer Section Specifications
Sealed System Parts:
- Features a refined design, flush fit with cabinetry and appliances, and enhanced ergonomics.
- Provides options to either showcase through crisp stainless steel (panel sold separately) or combine through custom panel finishes.
- DCS' integrated series is designed to be seamless. The Integrated series minimizes gaps and fits flush to create consistent lines throughout your kitchen.
- DCS has worked with designers and architects around the world to understand the challenges of kitchen design.
- One of the biggest insights was developing a platform that makes design specification easier - from flush fit to uninterrupted cabinetry lines to easy optioning on paneling and handle choices.
- The Integrated series is accompanied by a digital design toolbox available on the DCS website to make the process easier.
- Whether it's an update to an existing kitchen or starting from scratch on a new design, product installation is key to a high quality look and feel. Integrated refrigerators are designed to do exactly that.
- There are multiple angles of adjustment for the door panels. The four feet can be adjusted from the front to easily allow for uneven doors.
- Adjustable door panels allow the fine-tuning of minimal gaps as kitchen cabinets settle after initial installation.
- Common sizing, clear installation guidelines and universal panel systems are tailored to provide the best possible fit and finish.
Designed to Match
- DCS' bottom freezer models with both left and right opening handles allow side by side placement if desired.
- Choose your own cabinetry facades or stainless steel door panel set (sold separately). These Integrated refrigerators match the styling of DCS' family of kitchen appliances including integrated ovens, CoolDrawer™ refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Fresher Food for Longer
- A key ingredient in DCS refrigeration, ActiveSmart™ Foodcare helps keep your food fresher for longer by constantly monitoring how you use your fridge and adapting to maintain a controlled environment and optimum temperature.