Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany". Available at AJ Madison.
26 Cu. Ft. Side by Side Refrigerator
Enjoy the advantages that come with SAMSUNG's Twin Cooling technology that prevents oders from spreading from the refrigerator to the freezer. Enhance your kitchen with this stylish model.
This refrigerator uses 502 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $55.67.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
Width without leg front:
Depth without handle:
Depth without door:
Height without hinge:
26 cu. ft.
15.8 cu. ft.
9.7 cu. ft.
Twin Cooling System
Humidity Controlled Clear Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Tempered glass shelves:
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Water Filter Indicator:
Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year All Parts and Labor
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor
Large Capacity - 26 cu. ft.
- Big in style and in size, the Samsung RS265TD has an amazing 26 cu. ft. of space so fitting all of your groceries is a breeze.
Energy Star Rated: 502 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
External Digital Blue LED Display and Controls
- Controlling the refrigerator is easy with the external digital display. It shows the inside temperatures, when to change your filter and also controls the ice and water dispenser.
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Quick and easy access to filtered water and cubed/crushed ice at your fingertips with the external dispenser.
- Samsung's strategically placed LED lighting brightens every corner so you can better organize the refrigerator and freezer to quickly find what you need. This cooler source of light emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than tradi
Twin Cooling System
- Twin Cooling System uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments to maintain proper humidity levels and prevent odor transfers between compartments.
Multi Air Flow
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options can be used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidently left open.
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
Samsung RS265TDPN Reviews