Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany". Available at AJ Madison.
26 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Side by Side Refrigerator
Enjoy more working space in your kitchen with a stylish SAMSUNG counter-depth refrigerator. Feel free to stock up on food, beverages, platters, whatever you need. The RS261MD has the largest storage capacity in its counter depth category. Everything fits effortlessly with an amazing 26 cu. ft. of space. SAMSUNG's advanced technology and world-class design work together to make your life easier.
This refrigerator uses 543 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.22.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinge:
26 cu. ft.
16.2 cu. ft.
9.4 cu. ft.
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered glass shelves:
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Cubed and Crushed Ice:
Built-in Automatic Icemaker:
Tempered glass shelves:
Display and Control:
ENERGY STAR Compliant:
Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor
Large Capacity - 26 cu. ft.
- Big in style and in size, the Samsung RS261MD has an amazing 26 cu. ft. of space so fitting all of your groceries is a breeze.
Energy Star Rated: 543 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy pro
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Controlling the refrigerator is easy with the external blue LED display. It shows the inside temperatures, when to change your filter and also controls the ice and water dispenser.
- Our strategically placed LED lighting brightens every corner so you can better organize the refrigerator and freezer to quickly find what you need. This cooler source of light emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than traditional
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Fast chill or fast freeze your food in a short period of time whenever you need to. Ice cream melted on the way home from grocery shopping With just the press of a button, it can be returned to frosty perfection within minutes. The system runs nonstop un
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
Samsung RS261MDWP Reviews