Whynter RPD621EW Portable Dehumidifier with 60 Pint Capacity
The Whynter Energy Star RPD621EW portable dehumidifier is a high-capacity unit that can remove up to 60 pints of moisture from the air per day. With its large internal reservoir and environmentally-friendly design, this unit creates a highly efficient and powerful companion to any home or workplace dealing with high-humidity issues.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 2 drainage options: manual drain and gravity drain. The Whynter Energy Star RPD621EW portable dehumidifier includes a 14 1/2 pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto-defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction.
In Comfort Mode, the RPD621EW can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of 45 - 55% humidity based on the current room temperature. The RPD621EW can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
The Whynter RPD621EW provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 3000 square feet in size.
At Whynter, they believe in redefining the way you live. They know every bit counts and they want to bring you exceptional products that make your day a little easier and a whole lot more comfortable. From enjoying a chilly evening in the backyard to sleeping soundly on a hot summer night, their products are all about giving you one less thing to worry about. Available at AJ Madison.
Just making your life convenient is not all there is. Being able to bring that comfort with you around the house is also essential. As you can see, their products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using their products when and where you need them the most. They also insist that the product looks good. Combining form and function is something they constantly work towards.
Having the coolest or hottest product means something only if they stand behind what they bring you. They want you to rest assured (and comfortably!) that they are committed to the quality of all their products and would love to hear from you about how they can better innovate your life.
Removable Water Bucket:
Water Bucket Capacity:
14 1/2 Pts.
Operational Mode 1:
Operational Mode 2:
Operational Mode 3:
Adjustable Humidity Range:
35-85% Relative Humidity
2-in-1 Silver-Coasted Washable Pre-Filter Combo
Low Temperature Operation:
Below 55 dBA
R410a (Non-Ozone Depleting)
680 Watts/4.9 Amps
Weights and Dimensions
ENERGY STAR certified for outstanding energy efficiency
- Demonstrates specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis
Non-ozone depleting R410a refrigerant
Three (3) Operational Modes
- In Comfort Mode, the RPD621EW can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of 45 - 55% humidity based on the current room temperature.
60 pts/day dehumidification capacity
14.5 pt. removable water bucket
188 CFM air flow
- For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction
Dual fan speeds
Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 55 dBA
2-in-1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity
Convenience and Mobility
- This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with two (2) drainage options: manual drain or gravity drain
- Includes a 14 1/2 pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience
Auto restart and auto shutoff
- Unit can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption
Handles and caster wheels for portability