Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant, they're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone. Now available at AJ Madison.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Two-speed blower control
- Convenient color-matched rocker switch
Two-position light switch
- For "bright" or "night-light" illumination
Dual halogen lamps with stainless steel trim rings
- (50W GU10 - MR16 lamps, purchase separately)
Dual Centrifugal Blower
- High efficiency dual centrifugal blower with resilient anti-vibration motor mounts.
Broan Heat Sentry
- Automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Two washable, micromesh aluminum grease filters with Microban coating that inhibits the formation of odor-producing bacteria and protects filter from discoloration.
Hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
Damper/duct connector included
Professional styling in Stainless Steel, Black and White
Available in 30" and 36" widths
Non-Ducted Recirculation Kit
- NDK358 Series - Order to match color and size of hood
Replacement filters (package of 2):
- Grease with Microban - 97017456 (BPAPFA)
- Grease without Microban - 97017455 (BPRPFA)
- Non-Ducted - 97007662 (88F)
Broan RP2 Series RP236WW Reviews