Please Call for Any other Customizations
These models are available with solid wood doors and high-pressure decorative laminates. Please call for these special options
Please Specify Refrigerator Location, Color Selection, and Modification
Acme also offers units from 75" to 99" wide to include an upright refrigerator.
The unit kitchen industry exists to solve the problem of providing kitchen facilities in limited spaces. Acme's modular construction in even the tightest locations easier and less costly. The refrigeration section on all our units is removable which allows for easy maintenance or future replacement. All of the standard units described are available to be modified to suit your requirements.
Acme has been in business for over 70 years. We have the knowledge and experience to manufacture a kitchenette of superior quality that is unique and dependable. Acme has owned the King Mini Kitchen name and parts business since 1996, and continues to provide replacement parts and complete new kitchens for King customers. As you review this catalog you'll discover just how versatile we are.
We are committed to providing the best kitchenette in the industry at a very competetive price. Our sales and service people are dedicated to customer satisfaction and provide fast and reliable service.
Customize Your Kitchenette
Acme can manufacture to suit your needs-we are very flexible in the design and construction of our products. We manufacture standard sizes for the industry as well as custom sizes. Our countertops are offered in stainless steel, laminate, or solid surface. Acme manufactures a full line of Barrier-Free kitchens for handicap accessibility. In this catalog we are introducing our Combo-Serv and Guest Bar units for the hotel industry.
Acme provides a one year warranty for the entire unit against manufacturing defects, including parts and labor with an optional extended warranty on the sealed-in refrigeration system.
6.0 cubic feet
23 5/8" wide; 24" deep; 32 1/2" high
U.L. listed; 115v, 50/60 cycle, 2.1 amps
30 lb capacity freezer:
Reversible Door Hinges:
Automatic Cycle Defrost:
Magnetic Door Gasket:
Thin Wall Insulation:
High Impact Plastic Interior:
Cushion Mounted Compressor:
Door Frame Accepts Optional Front Panel:
Countertop and Sink
Fabricated of 20 gauge prime type 301 satin finish stainless steel and 4" backsplash
3.5" supplied with single lever faucet and stainless steel duo-strainer
- 6.0 cu. ft. removable refrigerator with automatic cycle defrost
- 30 lb. capacity freezer section
- High impact plastic interior
- cushion mounted compressor
- Door frame accepts optional front panel
- One year warranty for entire unit against manufacturing defects
- All electric components U.L. listed
- All oven surfaces finished with porcelain enamel
- Electric oven models operate on 230v
- All refrigerators are removable which allows for easy maintenance or future replacement
- Refrigerator may be located on the right or left when facing unit
- Standard finishes white or bisque
- Units all include a 20 gauge stainless steel countertop, sink bowl, single lever faucet and sink strainer
- Base is constructed of thermal fused melamine on particleboard
- The electric 54", 63" and 72" models have recessed countertops, the gas models in these sizes are not recessed on the burner side