The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans. Available at AJ Madison.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
Renaissance 30" Double Wall Ovens
Go ahead and expand your guest list because the Renaissance 30" Double Wall Oven offers you twice the capacity and flexibility to prepare the feast you never dreamed possible. With 4.8 cubic feet of space in each oven - the largest wall oven interior on the market today - you can cook your entrees, side dishes and dessets all at once. The ovens are equipped with intelligent and innovative features, making it possible for home and pro chefs alike to not only satisfy, but delight guests at their larger gatherings.
4.8 Cu. Ft. Each Oven
Electronic Glass Touch
RapidHeat Broil Element:
Four-Part Pure Convection System:
Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:
Dehydrate and Proof Settings:
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:
Delayed Time Cooking:
240V, 60Hz, 50A
One Year Parts and Labor
28 1/2" Min.
49 1/8" Min.
Electronic Control Panel
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
Best-in-Class 4.8 Cubic Feet Oven Cell Capacity
- Best-in-Class 4.8 Cubic Feet Oven Cell Capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
Hidden Bake Elements
- Hidden Bake Elements for easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System (in each oven), with fan, heating element (2,200 Watts), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
RapidHeat Broil Elements (3,500 Watts)
- RapidHeat Broil Elements (3,500 Watts) use an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
6 Cooking Modes
- 6 Cooking Modes (in each oven):
Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
7 Rack Positions
- 7 Rack Positions in each oven for multiple dishes.
- GlideRacks fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
4 Chrome Racks
- 4 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
Dehydrate and Proof
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
Digital Temperature Probe
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen Lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- Designed and Manufactured in California.
100% Recycled Packaging
Dacor Renaissance RO230FS Reviews