Burner Configuration (63,000 Total BTUs)
- 1 SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature (800 - 18,000 BTUs)
- 3 High Performance Sealed Gas Burners with True Simmer (800 - 15,000 BTUs)
High Performance Dual-Stacked Burners
- There's more control at low temperatures to melt without scorching and achieve a true simmer on every burner.
Brass Burners and Valves
- Superior efficiency, reliability and longevity.
- Up to 18,000 BTUs for searing to perfection and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching.
Sealed Porcelain Enameled Cooktop Spill Basin
Exclusive Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- One of the largest cooking surfaces in the market, extra large pots and pans can be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- Two (2) 14" continuous platform grates.
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
Exclusive SmartFlame Technology
- Reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
5.2 cu. ft. Oven Cell Capacity
- Large dishes and baking pans are no problem.
Three-Part Convection System
- This makes clean up a breeze.
Infrared Ceramic Broiler
- 18,000 BTUs of broiling power.
Hidden Stainless Steel Bake Burner
GlideRacks and Chrome Rack
- GlideRacks fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily.
- GlideRacks and chrome racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- 2 GlideRacks and 1 chrome rack.
***Design & Installation***
Illumina Oven and Burner Controls
- With new ProGrip design and stainless finish, knobs glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
LED Illuminated Light and Fan Indicators
New Professional Design
- Enhances the contemporary kitchen with a near cabinet-depth fit.
- 3" standard backguard on all models.
- Downdraft vent compatible (# ERV3015 sold separately)
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA