The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans. Available at AJ Madison.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
Renaissance Single Wall Ovens
The Renaissance Single Wall Oven not only includes Dacor's signature features, but a sleek ThinLine door design which elegantly blends with your kitchen cabinetry to create a flush and seamless appearance. Adding to your cooking experience are SoftShut hinges that ensure a gentle touch and feel when opening or closing the oven door as the hinges pull the door closed for you. All together . . . a truly remarkable oven.
9.6 cu. ft.
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Electronic Glass Touch
RapidHeat Broil Element:
Four-Part Pure Convection System:
Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:
Dehydrate and Proof Settings:
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:
Digital Temperature Probe:
240V, 60Hz, 50A
One Year Parts and Labor
Delayed Time Cooking:
28 1/2" Min.
23 1/2" Min.
49 7/8" Min.
Low Profile ThinLine Oven Door
- 3/4" inch thick door design for a cabinet flush appearance.
- Achieve an "integrated look", the popular trend in contemporary kitchen designs.
- Fits current Distinctive and Renaissance wall oven cut-outs.
- Closes door softly, quietly and smoothly.
- No more slamming oven doors.
Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Serve the biggest turkey on the block! With one of the largest capacity on the market, these ovens are great for entertaining!
- Seven rack positions allows for optimum air flow especially when using multiple racks.
Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel
- No need for pressing down! The Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel performs with a touch of your fingertip!
- The glass also adds to the durability of the electronic control panel.
RapidHeat Broil Element and Hidden Bake Element
- Hidden under glass, our patented 3,500 watt RapidHeat 8-pass ceramic ribbon broil element broils food evenly with easy clean-up.
- The bake element is a 3,000 watt cal-rod element hidden under the porcelain for easy cleaning.
6 Cooking Modes Plus Proof Mode
- Four Convection modes include Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil and Convection Roast.
- Two Conventional cooking modes include Bake and Broil.
- Proof mode is available on bottom cell of Double Oven.
Four-Part Pure Convection System
- The dedicated 2200 watt double-wrapped ring heating element provides the heat.
- A quiet, yet powerful convection fan circulates the heat.
- The unique baffle separates the heating element from the oven chamber, while channeling the heated air to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- A special mesh filter prevents crossover of flavor between different dishes. Bake salmon and pies at the same time!
- Quick, effortless and energy-efficient.
- The 30 minute steam clean is perfect for light cleaning of the oven cell.
- Just pour water into the recessed bottom of the cell, set the oven on BAKE at 185 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off and let sit for 10 more minutes. With a soapy sponge wipe off grease and debris.
- 208 volt option available.
- Perfect for apartments and condominiums that require a 208 volt circuit for appliances.
Dacor Renaissance RNOV230B Reviews