The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
The Renaissance Wine Cellar
When you bring your wine home, you want to ensure that it is stored in the right environment. The quality is dependent on light, air humidity and temperature. The Renaissance Wine Cellar controls these elements to allow your wine to fully develop, and still provides easy access to your collection. Available in both single zone and dual zone models to match the temperature needs of your wine varieties, the Renaissance Wine Cellar holds up to 46 bottles, easily visible through the frost-free glass door. The beechwood shelves extend to provide access to your wine, and with your choice of hinge location, the wine cellar can fit in any decor. Every wine lover should have one, including you.
Automatic Defrosting System:
34" - 36 1/2"
- Large internal capacity holds up to 46 bottles.
- Frostwhite interior LED lights included.
- Double layer, UV resistant, tempered glass door, shields wines from harmful UV rays.
- DynamicClimate mode distributes relative humidity and temperature evenly throughout the unit so that all stored bottles are preserved under the same conditions.
- Beechwood slide out racks included.
- Low vibration cooling system quietly maintains interior temperature.
- Electronic control panel provides clear indication of internal conditions and enables easy adjustment.
- Door lock and door alarm included.