The Renaissance Wine Cellar
When you bring your wine home, you want to ensure that it is stored in the right environment. The quality is dependent on light, air humidity and temperature. The Renaissance Wine Cellar controls these elements to allow your wine to fully develop, and still provides easy access to your collection. Available in both single zone and dual zone models to match the temperature needs of your wine varieties, the Renaissance Wine Cellar holds up to 46 bottles, easily visible through the frost-free glass door. The beechwood shelves extend to provide access to your wine, and with your choice of hinge location, the wine cellar can fit in any decor. Every wine lover should have one, including you.
American made and family-owned, Dacor has been designing and manufacturing luxury kitchen appliances for three generations. Dacor provides a full line of innovative products designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance market. With products available through a network of over 1,500 retail locations, Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America, and into select countries worldwide.
Automatic Defrosting System:
34" - 36 1/2"
- Large internal capacity holds up to 46 bottles.
- Frostwhite interior LED lights included.
- Double layer, UV resistant, tempered glass door, shields wines from harmful UV rays.
- DynamicClimate mode distributes relative humidity and temperature evenly throughout the unit so that all stored bottles are preserved under the same conditions.
- Beechwood slide out racks included.
- Low vibration cooling system quietly maintains interior temperature.
- Electronic control panel provides clear indication of internal conditions and enables easy adjustment.
- Door lock and door alarm included.
Dacor Renaissance RNF241WCR Reviews