Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create. Available at AJ Madison.
8" Element Zones:
1,850W - 2,500W (2)
7" Element Zone:
1,400W - 1,800W (1)
9" Element Zone:
2,300W - 3,200W (1)
240V; 60Hz; 40A
No Pan Detected Light:
Power Level Indicator Light:
Residual Heat Indicator Light:
Power Boost Indicator Light:
Dimensions and Weights
- Heats cookware faster and more energy efficiently than gas or radiant cooktops, while keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch.
Precise, Touch-Sensitive Electronic Controls
- With a power setting for every cooking need, from warming and melting chocolate to stir-frying or bringing water to a rapid boil.
Intelligent Burner Layout
- Maximizes convenience in preparation by enabling larger pans to be within easy reach.
- Brings large quantities of food to cooking temperature faster by increasing the induction element power.
SenseTech Induction Technology
- Automatically detects the presence and size of your cookware and matches energy transference with no residual heat loss. Turns off automatically within 30 seconds if no pan is detected or if a non-conductive pan is present.
Residual Heat Indicator Light
- Illuminates for safety when the corresponding cooking zone retains residual heat from the cookware. Heat will dissipate rapidly when the pan is removed.
Clean and Modern Design
- With a black ceramic glass finish that is easy to clean.
- Provide "at-a-glance" status of the cooktop in an attractive circular series of lights.
Dacor Signature Gourmet Cookware Set - Free Cookware with Induction Range or Cooktop
Free Gourmet Cookware
Purchase any qualifying Dacor 36" or 30" induction cooktop (RNCT365/RNCT304) or 30" induction range (RNR30N) and receive a 7-piece set of signature gourmet cookware for FREE!
This complimentary seven piece set of cookware is induction compatible, designed to efficiently absorb the electro-magnetic wave created by induction elements for maximum energy usage and even heat distribution. Made of 18/10 gauge stainless steel, these pots and pans not only maximize your cooking performance, but simplify your meal preparation with internal measuring marks inside.
How to receive free cookware:
1) Purchase any qualifying Dacor induction cooktop or range
2) Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by July 31, 2017
3) Enter code SGC-F in the Promotion Code field and your FREE Signature Gourmet Cookware will be promptly shipped
Terms and Conditions
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Dacor Renaissance RNCT304B Reviews