Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Broan Elite Custom Power Pack RMP1/RMPE
The Broan Elite Custom Power Pack is designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood that's 30" to 48" wide. The 400 CFM centrifugal blower is combined with a multi-speed control to provide quiet, effective performance. Halogen lighting complements the beauty of a fully enclosed bottom containing dishwasher-safe filters.
The interior or exterior blowers are combined with multi-speed control with Heat Sentry to provide quiet and effective performance. Halogen lighting complements the beauty of a fully enclosed bottom containing dishwasher-safe filters. Optional non-ducted filters for indoor exhaust recirculation are available. Some ductwork required.
Dimensions & Weight
24" to 30"
Visible Shell Height:
400 Internal/ 280 - 1500 External
Halogen Dual 20W
Variable Speed Heat Sentry
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- External Blower model (RMPE) allows a choice of eight blower options: four Exterior, 600, 900, 1200 or 1500 CFM or four In-Line, 280, 600, 800 or 1100 CFM.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional-style appearance.
- Optional non-ducted filters (FILTEREB40) for indoor exhaust recirculation, some ductwork required (RMP17004 only).
- Install power pack so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface
- Optional custom hood liners in 30", 36", and 48" widths.
3-Step Power Pack and Blower Selection Guide
1. Select a Power Pack System
- RMP17004, 400 CFM Internal blower
- RMPE7004, 280 - 1500 CFM External blower options
2. Select a Liner to fit your cabinetry
- If the cabinet/hood inside depth is 18" - 21", choose model:
- If the cabinet/hood inside depth is 21" - 24", choose model:
3. Select and Internal or External Blower
- RMP17004, Internal 400 CFM blower is included
- RMPE7004, External blower options (choose one):
- Exterior blowers (outside, roof or wall):
- In-Line blowers (inside, attic or other space):
- 8" - 10" transition model (model 414) is required for the Exterior or In-Line models.
Go To Accessories for Liners, External or In-Line Blower Options
Broan Elite RMP Series RMP Reviews