Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
The Broan Elite RMIP Pro-Style Insert fits flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hoods. Centrifugal blowers from 500 to 1500 CFM with multi-speed control provide quiet and effective performance. Halogen lighting complements the beauty of its fully-enclosed, easy-to-clean bottom.
Dimensions & Weight
32 3/8" min./ 33 3/4"
16" min./ 18 7/16" max.
28" to 34"
Visible Shell Height:
460 - 850 Internal/ 280 - 1500 External
Halogen Dual 20W
Variable Speed/Heat Sentry/ Two-Level Lights
Stainless Steel & Aluminum
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
400 to 850
CFM/Sones Horizontal Round:
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
280 to 1500
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Design allows use with custom liners or Broan Elite Pro-Style Insert liners (sold separately).
- Pro-Style Insert available in 33" and 45" widths.
- Variable speed control for quiet operation.
- Optional remote wall control available.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically.
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel/aluminum filters, or optional baffle filters.
- Bright halogen lighting, two 50-watt lamps, bulbs not included.
- Choose 460 or 850 CFM Internal, or choice of eight External blower options: four Exterior, 600, 900, 1200 and 1500 CFM, or four In-Line, 280, 600, 800 or 1100 CFM (all blowers sold separately).
- Optional liners in 36", 42", 48" and 60" widths protects custom hoods.
3-Step Power Pack and Blower Selection Guide
1. Select the right size Pro-Style Insert
- RMIP33 (33" width) or RMIP45 (45" width)
- Both feature an 18 7/16" depth
- 460 or 850 CFM Internal blower options
- 280 - 1500 CFM External blower options
2. Select a Liner to fit your cabinetry
- For cabinet/hood inside depths of 23" - 26" choose:
- RML3336S 36" width, use with RMIP33
- RML3342S 42" width, use with RMIP33
- RML4548S 48" width, use with RMIP45
- RML4560S 60" width, use with RMIP45
3. Select a blower for your Insert
- Exterior blowers (outside, roof or wall):
- In-Line blowers (inside, attic or other space):
- 332KR Rough-In Kit is required when used with Exterior and In-Line blower options above.
Go To Accessories for Liners, External or In-Line Blower Options