Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Broan Elite RM65000
Sensational high-design appearance. This delightful, hand-crafted design blends curved and angular surfaces to form a stunning union of stainless steel and glass.
The RM65000 Series 450 CFM centrifugal blower is combined with an advanced, multi-speed electronic control featuring a convenient 10-minute delay shut-off and Heat Sentry. Two 20-watt halogen bulbs (included) for two level brightness.
Dimensions & Weight
Height incl. Chimney:
33 7/16" min./ 47 5/8" max.
Flue Extension Height:
5 1/2" min./ 19 11/16"
24" - 30"
Visible Shell Height:
Ceiling Height Max:
8\' to 9\'
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Flue Extension (for 10 ft. ceiling):
Halogen Dual 20W (included)
Variable Speed, Delay-Off, Filter Indicator Heat Sentry
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- Multi-speed, electronic push-button control features stylish, rounded buttons with individual speed indicators.
- Delay timer automatically shuts off unit after 10 minutes.
- Control Light flashes when it\'s time to clean the filter.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Two-level lighting provides bright cooktop illumination and a low nighttime setting.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included (one level).
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional-style appearance.
- Ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet.
- Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted applications.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface.
- Mounting height is determined by ceiling height.
Broan Elite RM65000 Series RM659004 Reviews