Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Broan Elite RM52000
A sleek look that's simply elegant. Combines graceful curves and traditional European styling.
The RM52000 Series is engineered to meet the requirements of today's highly styled, conventional appliances and kitchens. Its 370 CFM centrifugal blower and multi-speed control with Heat Sentry provide quiet, effective performance. Halogen lighting (bulbs included) accentuates the beauty of a fully enclosed bottom containing dishwasher-safe filters.
Dimensions & Weight
Height incl. Chimney:
30" min./ 45" max.
24" - 30"
Visible Shell Height:
Ceiling Height Max:
8' to 9' (Opt. 10 ft.)
Flue Extension (for 10 ft. ceiling):
RRK51 (includes non-ducted filter)
Halogen Dual 20W (included)
Multi-speed, Heat Sentry
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- Multi-speed slide control
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included (one level).
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional-style appearance.
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted and non-ducted applications.
- Requires separate purchase of a non-ducted kit (RRK51) for indoor exhaust recirculation.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above cooking surface.
- Mounting height is determined by ceiling height.