Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Broan Elite RM50000
Beautiful, yet attainable. European design with tremendous value to meet the requirements of today's conventional appliance and kitchen styles.
The RM50000 Series features a 270 CFM centrifugal blower and multi-speed control with Heat Sentry that provide quiet, effective performance. A fully enclosed bottom contains a dishwasher-safe filter for easy cleaning. Plus, dual lighting provides excellent cooktop illumination.
Dimensions & Weight
Height of Canopy:
31 3/16" min. / 42 1/16" max.
24" - 30"
Visible Shell Height:
Ceiling Height Max:
8' to 9' (Optional 10')
Incandescent Dual 40W (included)
Multi-Speed Heat Sentry
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- Multi-speed slide control and integrated dual light assembly.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Dual 40-watt incandescent lamps included (one level).
- Dishwaser-safe aluminum filter features a quick-release latch and professional sytle appearance.
- Includes non-ducted kit and charcoal filter for indoor exhaust recirculation.
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accomodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet.
- Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted and non-ducted (stainless steel only) applications.
- Optional flue extensions for 10 foot ceilings.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface.
- Mounting height is determined by ceiling height.
- Pre-wired with standard 120v electric plug for easy installation.