Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Electrolux wall mount chimney hood is made of high-quality premium stainless steel. Classic ventilation hood is constructed of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and attractive. It features a powerful 4-speed dual centrifugal fan supplying 600 CFM of air movement. Removes smoke, vapors and smells effectively and more quietly than typical exhaust fans. The dual halogen lights provide ample illumination of the cooking surface below with lights located at 2 different levels. Easy-to-operate electronic controls provide convenient access to all fan, clock and timer settings.
Overall Exterior Width:
Overall Exterior Height (With One Cover) (min.):
Overall Exterior Height (With Flue Extension) (min.-max.):
24 5/8" - 42 9/16"
Overall Exterior Depth:
Electronic Controls with LCD Display:
Washable Stainless Steel Filters:
Charcoal Filter - RHDFW60GS:
52" Flue Extension - RHXWC55GS:
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
- Stainless Steel Classic ventilation hood is constructed of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable yet attractive and easy to clean
600 CFMs / 4-Speed Fan
- Supplies a maximum of 600 CFM of air movement using a variable 4-speed dual centrifugal fan
- Removes smoke, vapors and smells effectively and more quietly than typical exhaust fans
Dual Halogen Lights
- Dual halogen lights provide ample illumination of the cooking surface below with lights located at two different levels
Electronic Controls with LCD Display
- Easy-to-operate electronic controls provide convenient access to all fan, clock and timer settings
Electrolux RHWC55GS Reviews