GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This model from their Hotpoint line features all purpose burners which deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements, and continuous grates which allow easy movement of pans between burners.
Weights and Dimensions
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
20" x 15" x 16 1/4"
Burner BTU: Top(Nat/LP):
Burner BTU: Oven(Nat/LP):
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Recessed Lift-Up Cooktop:
Broiler Pan with Grid:
Separate Broiler Drawer (with Tip Down Door):
Yes (Factory set for natural gas. Can be converted to LP by a qualified technician.)
Porcelain-Enameled Oven Door:
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements
- Offers a scratch-resistant porcelain coating for easy cleaning
- Cooktop lifts up for easy access to porcelain-enameled subtop
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Four Embossed Rack Positions
- Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity