GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This model from their Hotpoint line features electronic pilotless ignition which eliminates the need for a standing pilot, and continuous grates which allow easy movement of pans between burners.
Weights and Dimensions
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
16" x 15" x 16 1/4"
Burner BTU: Top(Nat/LP):
Burner BTU: Oven(Nat/LP):
Gas Range Electrical Rating:
120V, 60Hz, 5A
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Recessed Lift-Up Cooktop:
Broiler Pan with Grid:
Separate Broiler Drawer (with Tip Down Door):
Yes (Factory set for natural gas. Can be converted to LP by a qualified technician.)
Porcelain-Enameled Oven Door:
- Electronic Pilotless Ignition
- Provides reliable burner ignition operation, eliminating the need for a standing pilot
- Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking requirements
- Offers a scratch-resistant porcelain coating for easy cleaning
- Cooktop lifts up for easy access to porcelain-enameled subtop
- Provide a flat, sturdy surface allowing easy movement of pans between burners
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
Hotpoint RGA720EKWH Reviews