Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
28.5 Cu. Ft. French Door with Slide-N-Go Shelves
The Samsung RFG29P Refrigerator with Slide-N-Go Shelves takes space management to a whole new level for convenient efficiency. It makes the most of available interior food storage space by allowing for better organization of items by type and frequency of use. Sauces and condiments are stored conveniently by making them easily accessible when needed. Samsung's Twin Cooling Plus System keeps your food at just the right temperature to last longer. Special convenience options include a Wide Open Cool Select Pantry drawer that lets you control the temperature with the touch of a button, plus an external digital display that controls the water and ice dispenser. The Samsung RFG29P is ENERGY STAR qualified to guarantee energy efficiency.
This refrigerator uses 531 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.89.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
28.5 Cu. Ft.
8.7 Cu. Ft.
19.8 Cu. Ft.
Ice and Water Dispenser:
LED Blue Display and Control:
LED Interior Lighting:
Fruit and Vegetable Drawers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Handle:
Depth without Door:
Height without Hinges:
Fresh Food: 19.5 Cu. Ft.
- 5 Tempered, Spillproof Shelves
- Wide Open Cool Select Pantry Drawer
- 2 Clear Crispers with White Trim
External Ice and Water Dispenser
- The Samsung Ice and Water dispenser provides a uniquely-tall opening so pitchers and tall decorative glasses can be filled quickly and easily.
- The external ice and water dispenser also serves as a filter, ensuring that plenty of filtered water, crushed ice and cubed ice is always on hand.
Twin Cooling Plus System
- Samsung's Twin Cooling Plus System uses two evaporators while keeping the efficiency of a single compressor to independently control the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- By maintaining proper humidity levels, it keeps foods fresher for longer and prevents odour transfers between compartments.
- Samsung EZ-Open Handle makes opening the freezer door a breeze, even when full and heavy, by simply lifting and pulling the handle to open without any extra force.
- Plus, the sliding, spillproof shelves are convenient and easy to clean.
Auto Pull-Out Drawer
- The large slide-out drawer features a movable divider that separates various types of food for easy organization.
WideOpen Cool Select Pantry
- The versatile WideOpen Cool Select Pantry drawer is a fridge within a fridge, allowing you to select the temperature and functions that fit your lifestyle and food requirements.
- It provides extra wide storage, allowing you to control the temperature of your refrigerator and thaw or chill items for a last minute dinner or spur-of-the-moment party.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- By being ENERGY STAR qualified, you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
Samsung RFG29PHDWP Reviews