Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
28.5 Cu. Ft. French Door with Cool Select Pantry
Introducing a kitchen masterpiece that delivers more goodies in the inside without sacrificing any kitchen space. The state-of-the-art, groundbreaking RFG297 French Door refrigerator has everything a kitchen connoisseur could ever conceive having in a kitchen - breathtaking design, top-of-the-line food preservation, multi-faceted storage functions and perhaps most importantly, a boost in your ego.
This refrigerator uses 531 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.89.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
28.5 Cu. Ft.
8.7 Cu. Ft.
19.8 Cu. Ft.
Ice and Water Dispenser:
Blue LED Display Interior Light:
Fruit and Vegetable Drawers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Handle:
Depth without Door:
Height without Hinges:
More Capacity without the Dimensional Increase
- This 28.5 cu. ft. behemoth in the inside packs some really advanced cooling technology that works like a professional-grade system.
- Smart features (thinner walls) and sleek details combine for the ideal solution, offering more storage space and sophisticated style to keep food and drinks fresh, cool and easy to retrieve.
Twin Cooling Plus System
- Twin Cooling Plus System uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Maintains proper humidity levels and prevent odour transfers between compartments.
- The space-saving, energy-efficient light makes every corner brighter than ever.
- Designed for effortless opening of the freezer door, the EZ-Open Handle is guaranteed to make your kitchen experience easy and delightful.
Innovative Pull-Out Drawer
- The large slide-out drawer features a movable divider that separates various types of food for easy organisation.
WIDEOPEN Cool Select Pantry
- A fridge-within-a-fridge.
- WIDEOPEN Cool Select Pantry allows you to select the temperature to meet your individual storage needs at the touch of a button.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- By being ENERGY STAR qualified, you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
Samsung RFG297HDBP Reviews