Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
Stainless Steel 29 Cu. Ft. French Door with Dual Ice Maker
Unlike conventional refrigerators, Samsung's innovative Twin Cooling Plus System separates airflow from the refrigerator and the freezer to improve freshness. The refrigerator area stays more humid keeping fruits and vegetables fresher, longer. Humid air stays out of the freezer to reduce freezer burn, improving the quality of frozen food.
This refrigerator uses 531 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.89.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
29.0 Cu. Ft.
19.8 Cu. Ft.
8.7 Cu. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Compliant:
Rated CEE Tier 2: More Efficient
Additional Filtered Ice Maker In the Freezer:
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
Twin Cooling Plus System
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Auto Pull Out Clear Upper Freezer Drawer:
Humidity Control Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
In-Door Pizza Pocket:
Built-In Automatic Icemaker:
All Parts and Labor
Sealed System Parts and Labor
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth without Door:
Overall Height without Hinges:
- Additional Filtered Ice Maker In The Freezer
- Large Capacity - 29 Cu. Ft.
- Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Method in which cold air circulates through a refrigerator.
- A twin system has two separate evaporators.
- A fan system that keeps the refrigerator at the optimal temperature by distributing cool air evenly.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Feature that when selected can fast-freeze or fast-chill food in a short period of time.
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Fruit and vegetable drawers have adjustable air moisture levels to keep produce fresher for longer.
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
- Shelves made of heat-treated, high strength safety glass.
- Spacious shelf on door secures extra large containers (like gallons of milk) for easy access.
- EZ-Open Handle On Freezer Door
- Engineered handle that allows for easy opening and closing of a fully-loaded freezer.
- Auto Pull Out Clear Upper Freezer Drawer
- Refrigerator door that self-closes with a tight seal to conserve energy and to prevent spoilage.
- Audible alert indicating that the refrigerator door has been open for two minutes.
- Filter in a refrigerator that removes impurities from drinking water before it is dispensed.
- Compartment on the inside of a freezer door designed to store a 16" pizza box.
Energy Star Rated
- Rated CEE Tier 2: More Efficient
Samsung RFG296HDWP Reviews