Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigeratorwith Internal Filtered Ice Dispenser
Add some style and space to your kitchen with the Samsung RFG293HA refrigerator. It has an outstanding 29 cu. ft. of space - 4 cu. ft. more than other refrigerators in its class. And no need to worry about all that extra food spoiling too soon with their Twin Cooling Plus System that separates airflow between the refrigerator and freezer to keep food super fresh.
29 cu. ft.
Net Refrigerator Capacity:
19.8 cu. ft.
Net Freezer Capacity:
8.7 cu. ft.
Twin Cooling Plus
Water Filter Indicator:
ENERGY STAR compliant:
Yes (492 kWh/year)
Humidity Controllled Crispers:
Tempered glass shelves:
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Built-in Automatic Icemaker:
Cubed and Crushed Ice:
EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door:
Contour Doors w/ Smooth Finish:
Dimensions and Weight
Net Case height w/ hinge:
Net Case height w/o hinge:
Net Depth w/ door handle:
Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor
Twin Cooling Plus System
- Delivers superior food preservation results usually only found in
- advanced commercial-grade cooling systems.
- Uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Maintains optimal humidity levels and prevents odor transfers between compartments.
Surround Air Flow
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Can be used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
Cool Select Pantry
- Provides additional temperature control for your food storage needs with Quick Cool, Thaw and Soft Freeze, Chill Mode, and Cool Mode options.
Filtered Ice Maker
- Conveniently located in the freezer, Samsung's ice maker provides easy access to ice cubes.
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidently left open.
Large Capacity - 29 cu. ft.
- These large-capacity refrigerators won't take up more space in your kitchen. Their strong, thin-wall insulation technology gives you more usable space inside for easier storage and organization.
Energy Star Rated: 492 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
- Strategically placed, highly efficient LED lighting brightens every corner so you can quickly find what you need.
- A cooler source of light, LED emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than traditional bulb lighting.
EZ- Open Handle on Freezer Door
- EZ-Open Handle lifts the handle to open the freezer with no force needed.
Auto Pull Out Drawer in Freezer Door
Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
Gallon Door Bins
Cool Tight Door
Water Filter Indicator