All types of supplies can be cooled perfectly in the RF 463 freezer with Ice and Water dispenser. The large freezer compartment offers all the conveniences of modern refrigerated storage. The fully integratable device impresses therefore with features such as electronic temperature regulation from 7°F to -9°F, an illuminated dispenser for ice cubes, crushed ice and chilled water.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
This freezer uses 520 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.67.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Requires Custom Panels
Volume / Energy Efficiency
Total Net Volume:
12.0 Cu. Ft.
Electronic Temperature Control:
Digital Temperature Display:
Dynamic Cool Air Distribution:
Yes with Multi-Flow Air System
Automatic with Defrost Water Evaporation
Open-Door Warning System:
Malfunction Warning System:
4 Solid Metal Shelves
Manually Adjustable Shelves:
2 Fully Extendable
LED Sidewall Pillars
Ice and Water Dispenser
Ice Cube Production:
4.2 Lbs. / 24 Hour
Ice Cubes and Crushed Ice:
Chilled Water Supply:
78 3/4" with Plug
118" with 3/4" Connection
Dimensions and Weights
- Stainless steel interior.
- Integrated automatic ice maker with fixed water connection.
- Illuminated dispenser for ice cubes, crushed ice and chilled water.
- Solid aluminum door bins.
- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- No-frost technology with fast freezing.
- Temperature adjustable from 7°F to -9°F (-14°C to -25°C).
- 4 solid metal shelves, two of which are manually adjustable.
- 2 fully extendable drawers with transparent front, one of which is large, one is regular.
- Bright interior lighting with LED sidewall pillars.
- 1 door bin with transparent front flap.
Ice and Water Dispenser
- Illuminated ice and water dispenser.
- Integrated, with fixed water connection.
- Ice maker can be switched off independently.
- Ice cube production approximately 4.2 lbs./24 h.
- Ice cubes and crushed ice.
- Removable ice storage bin with approximately 6.6 lbs. capacity.
- Chilled water supply approximately 1.3 quarts.
- Energy consumption 1.425 kwh/24 h.
- Energy consumption 520.13 kwh/year.
- Connecting cable 78-3/4" with plug.
- Supply hose 118" with 3/4" connection.