Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
28 cu. ft. 4-Door Smart Refrigerator and 8" LCD Digital Display with Apps
Special Apps and built-in LCD screen. Attractive design and large capacity. Superior ice production and storage. FlexZone Drawer.
This refrigerator uses 562 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $62.33.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
28 Cu. Ft.
8" LCD Screen with Apps:
Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
FlexZone Drawer with Temperature Control and SmartDivider:
Twin Cooling Plus System:
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door and FlexZone Drawer:
Stainless Steel Accents on Interior Shelving and Door Bins:
Auto Pull Out Upper Freezer Drawer:
16.3 Cu. Ft.
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
2 Gallon Door Bins and 1 Door Bin
3 Gallon Door Bins
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Zones with Smart Dividers:
7.7 Cu. Ft.
In-Door Pizza Pocket:
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Handle:
Depth without Door:
Height without Hinges:
Samsung's Smart Fridge Special Apps and Built-In LCD Screen
- Keep your kitchen and family organized with special apps made for your refrigerator.
- Leave notes for your loved ones.
- Display photos from your Picasa library, mobile phone or SD card.
- Stay up to date with all your family activities with Google Calendar.
- Access hundreds of recipes from Epicurious.
- Plus, get the latest weather and news via Weather Bug and Associated Press.
- All through Samsung's brilliant, WiFi-enabled 8" LCD screen.
Attractive Design and Large Capacity
- Samsung refrigerators bring innovation to both design and storage.
- Their beautiful and sleek design complements any kitchen decor.
- And, the enhanced storage capacity offers more space inside with the same outside dimensions as a traditional model.
- That's more room to hold your favorite drinks, party platters and leftovers.
Superior Ice Production and Storage
- Your parties just got bigger.
- Samsung refrigerators produce large amounts of ice so you never run out.
- Their extra ice storage helps ensure you have ice on hand at all times.
- Samsung's ingenious counter height drawer offers flexibility and convenience for large families and those that love to cook and entertain.
- This drawer offers four separate temperature settings, to meet your ever-changing needs.
- Plus, the customizable Smart Divider allows easy, personalized organization within the drawer.
- Samsung's best-in-class LED lighting gently brightens every corner of your refrigerator so you can see better.
- Plus, their LED lighting emits less heat and is more energy efficient than traditional lighting.
Twin Cooling Plus System Keeps Food Fresher Longer
- Unlike conventional refrigerators, Samsung's innovative Twin Cooling Plus System separates airflow from the refrigerator and the freezer to improve freshness.
- The refrigerator area stays more humid keeping fruits and vegetables fresher, longer.
- Humid air stays out of the freezer to reduce freezer burn, improving the quality of frozen food.
- You'll save money while conserving energy with our ENERGY STAR-rated refrigerators.
- Plus, a handy alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar or open too long.
Samsung RF4289HARS Reviews