Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
This refrigerator uses 546 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.55.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
31.6 Cu. Ft.
21.6 Cu. Ft.
10.0 Cu. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Compliant:
1 Year Parts/Labor
Cool Select Pantry with Temperature Control:
Yes (3 Levels)
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Twin Cooling Plus
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Yes with Smooth Finish
External Filtered Water/Ice Dispenser:
Humidity Control Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Water and Ice Dispenser:
In-Door Pizza Pocket:
Built-In Automatic Icemaker:
Cubed and Crushed Ice:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Height without Hinges:
32 Cu. Ft. For Maximum Capacity
- Their largest French Door refrigerator has enough room to fit up to 32 bags of groceries.
- With an expansive 32 cu. ft. inside, this refrigerator features the largest capacity of all French Door refrigerators in its class.
- Their Ice Master, plus an additional in-freezer ice maker produces up to 12 lbs. of ice per day.
- With storage up to 10 lbs. of ice and this high-rate of ice production, you'll have a steady supply of ice for big family gatherings and entertaining.
High-Efficiency LED Lighting Illuminates Virtually Every Corner
- New high-efficiency design beautifully lights up everything inside so you're able to quickly spot what you want.
- Sleek design saves more space than traditional incandescent bulb.
Twin Cooling Plus
- Helps produce stay fresher.
- Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly.
- Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods.
- Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- Fresh, filtered water straight from your refrigerator.
- Get great-tasting, filtered water directly from your refrigerator.
- Spend less time and money buying bottled water.
- Full-width pantry drawer with separate temperature controls.
- Ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more.
- Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages.
- Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
Auto Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Slides out for easy access.
- Great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream.
- Automatically slides out for easy access, organization and storage.
Samsung RF323TEDBBC Reviews