Samsung's leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions needed to address the challenges of tomorrow. Samsung also believes that from technology, comes opportunity-for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. Wherever you are... in the hustle of the streets or the comfort of the home...Samsung is part of the fabric of your life. As a global leader they're at the forefront of change, anticipating today what customers around the world will want tomorrow.
Samsung bottom freezer refrigerators are all about sleek style and modern conveniences like the EZ-Open Handle. It lets you effortlessly open a fully-loaded freezer. And a wide-open storage space without a center divider gives you have more than enough room for everything on your list. There's even an innovative shelf design which makes it easy for everyone to be organized. Craving conveniences for your busy life With Samsung bottom freezer refrigerators you're always satisfied. Get yours at AJ Madison today!
This refrigerator uses 519 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.56.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
Dimensions & Weights
Depth without Door & Handles:
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinges:
Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Crushed or Cubed Ice
Cool Select Pantry:
Yes with Temperature Control
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
4 (2 Slide Out, 1 Extending Half Shelf, 1 Full Width); 1 Slide In
Right Door Storage:
2 Gallon Bins and 1 Dairy Bin
Left Door Storage:
1 Gallon Bin and 2 Regular Bins
1 Large Opaque Bin:
Yes with 2 Dividers
Auto Pull Out Clear Upper Drawer:
One (1) Year:
All Parts and Labor
Five (5) Years:
Sealed System Parts and Labor
- Large Storage Capacity - 26 cu. ft.
- 2008 Energy Star Rated: 519 kWh/year
- External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Cool Select Pantry with Temperature Control
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
- EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door
- Auto Pull Out Clear Upper Freezer Drawer
- French Door Configuration
- Contour Doors with Smooth Finish
- External Digital Blue LED Display
Twin Cooling System:
- Twin Cooling System uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments to maintain proper humidity levels and prevent odor transfers between compartments.
Surround Air Flow:
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
- Adjusts the temperature quickly when the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
Cool Select Pantry:
- Provides additional temperature control for your food storage needs with Fresh, Chilled and Deli options.
External Digital Display and Control:
- Controlling the refrigerator is easy with the external digital display.
- It shows the inside temperatures, when to change your filter and also controls the ice and water dispenser.
- Samsung's external ice and water dispenser provides filtered water and ice without sacrifi cing your interior space.
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidentally left open.
Samsung RF267AEPN Reviews