Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
This refrigerator uses 637 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $76.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
24.6 Cu. Ft.
16.6 Cu. Ft.
8 Cu. Ft.
ENERGY STAR® Compliant:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Cool Select Pantry™:
Yes with Temperature Control
High Efficiency LED
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Large Opaque Freezer Bin:
1 with 2 Dividers
Auto Pull Out Upper Drawer:
High Efficiency LED
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Ten (10) Years
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth without Doors:
Overall Height without Hinges:
CoolSelect Pantry™ with Separate Temperature Controls
- Ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more. Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages. Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
Power Freeze and Power Cool
- Fast freeze or fast chill your food with the Power Freeze and Power Cool options. Easily drop the temperature in each compartment within minutes with the push of a button. Great for chilling your favorite drinks or firming up ice cream in a flash
Twin Cooling Plus™
- Keeps food fresher, longer - air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly. Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods.
- Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
24.6 cu. ft. Large Capacity
- With Samsung's 24.6 cu. ft. capacity 3-Door French Door refrigerator, you can store up to 26 bags of groceries in a sleek 36" wide model
- Designed to fit taller items with ease, you can use this adjustable shelf for all your storage needs. Use it as a standard shelf or flip-up for even more storage space
Up to 10 Lbs. of Ice Daily
- Samsung's Ice Master produces up to 10 lbs. of ice per day. Space-saving design leaves more room in the refrigerator.
Fresh, Filtered Water
- Get great-tasting filtered water directly from your refrigerator and spend less time and money buying bottled water.
Auto Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- A great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream. Automatically slides out for easy access, organization and storage.
- This refrigerator is ENERGY STAR® rated for outstanding energy efficiency. That makes it both an environmental and economical option. and storage.
Samsung RF263BEAESP Reviews